Friday, February 25, 2011

Bachelorette Party Re-Interpreted

Dear Sister,

In keeping with my post about our potential double wedding, I have decided to post my interpretation of what I think our complimentary bachelorette party might look like.

Enjoy!







Beach girls posing under their umbrellas, Brisbane, ca. 1925 by State Library of Queensland, Australia



And of course, there HAS to be some music and dancing...



We sure do know how to have a good time! I can't wait!


Love,

The Loud One

3 comments:

The Wise One said...

That Wildwood picture is perfect...Alyssa and her 7 bridesmaids!

The Giles Family said...

I love those pictures. Makes me want to be apart of your bachelorette party!

Unknown said...

Outstanding bachelorette party it was. I had an amazing time watching all of these brilliant photos. At a local beachside party venue in LA, I also become the part of a super fun wedding shower of a cousin. It was arranged in the perfect way by a party planner and I was so impressed to have a look at those decorations.